Picky eaters


 


What are you?

I’m a big carnivore, I like to be outside, enjoy the sunshine and warmth of the wind. For example, one of my favorite eating times is the late morning and late evening as I’m in the “vibes” before work and I’m on the way there. I love to learn about things that I like and can contribute to. I love to even know more about how things work and relate them to every day life. Food is a very vital part of life. In other words, I eat well and stay within my limits. I also eat a wide variety of food from different cultures to make sure I get enough nutrients. This gives me variety and different cultures to get different experiences.

What are you avoiding?

I tend to avoid desserts and anything sweet. I tend to believe that people shouldn’t eat out. I can’t go wrong with a bite of my cake or if I buy one, I will try it with moderation. If it’s covered in gelatin with less salt or sugar and with water you may have to replace 50-60% of the solids. I personally have a sweet tooth so I don’t mind eating and I don’t need anything sweet. I don’t try to enjoy eating other people’s foods too as they don’t know what’s good for me.

What are you eating?

I work outside, I’m outside all day, I use the fresh air to get to where I need to go, I eat several meals outside and go for walks to find my food or food that is only delicious in the winter. I even have a kitchen counter where my food is stored and stored so I can access it when I want to, I eat it all over the house. I’m a big nutter of food but I don’t like to chew it all through. If you’re a big eater, you should try to keep meals small and also have spaced out times to eat. This will give you good mealtime management and calories expenditure.

Did you first try food as a kid?

As a kid I used to enjoy and enjoy eating junk food, but I did choose vegetables and fruits to eat and less carbs. I used to eat sometimes daily without packing my meals. I’m not keen on eating before I go to bed and off I go to work in the early morning.

What’s the first meal you ate that changed you and where did that meal come from?

To my knowledge I am the only one of my siblings that started eating a nutritious diet as early as when I was three years old. I took my mum and the barista and added a banana and an apple without any experience of food which is what helped me becoming healthy and eating the correct portions of food. Eating healthy when you’re young helps with being healthy now.

Why did you choose to have a healthy diet?

I believe that for health and wellbeing, it’s important to watch your weight. I love the whole traditional feeling of having a meal, but that doesn’t mean my go-to meal is the same as someone’s. We all need to try to eat better as all food is good for us. Looking at a healthy meal and being able to eat it most days gives me that feeling that I’m feeding myself well.

How does the age and culture of the person effect their eating habits?

When you’re a kid your mum cooks at home, it’s not as bad as it looks. When you start your teens and your mum’s starting to go to work, the meals change dramatically. Going out for meals and being in shared houses puts on a strain on yourself. It can be a part of a lifestyle of everyone running around, so by taking a break you feel more stress, and you may not be able to maintain your proper lifestyle. As you get older, more people you live with give you time to eat or you lose your appetite.

Are there many positive things about food?

I like small things in life and like that you can learn about your favourite dishes and you can help other people with their meals that they are cooking. You can be right on every dish, good for your health as well. Anything edible has so many hidden nutrients, anything that treats you better than raw meat will nourish your body.

Do you have any advice?

According to various sources of information and both source will give you free recipes of healthy meals. You don’t have to go everywhere. A lot of things I eat take less time to prepare, so you can enjoy them quicker, so save time and energy. For those who don’t like doing dishes and cleanup as well, so don’t have the time.

Comments

Popular Posts